HSBC Off Campus Freshers Recruitment As Trainee Details:
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Company Name: HSBC
Job Profile: Web Developer / Trainee Software Developer
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job ID: 0000J9TK
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of a Trainee Software Developer.
In this role, you will:
- Complete assignments and learnings assigned my manager
- Ensure weekly learning goals that are agreed are met.
- Develop understanding of various tools used within your area and suggest improvements
- Review accessibility testing process and provide inputs
- Participating on cross function teams discussions and provide your inputs
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Develop understanding of SDLC and release process walkthrough
- Develop understanding of business within the area of operation
- Prepare weekly report of learnings
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Understanding of Accessibility Testing(WCAG2.1),
- Screen readers(JAWA ,TALKBACK and NVDA)
- Good communication
- Quick learner
- Structured and organized in approach
The successful candidate will also meet the following requirements:
- Python programming
Apply Before the link Expires for HSBC Off Campus Freshers Recruitment As Trainee.