HSBC Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets ahead of BNP Paribas, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021. In 2021, HSBC had $10.8 trillion in assets under custody (AUC) and $4.9 trillion in assets under administration (AUA), respectively.HSBC traces its origin to a hong in British Hong Kong, and its present form was established in London by the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company in 1991; its name derives from that company’s initials. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation opened branches in Shanghai in 1865 and was first formally incorporated in 1866.
Official Website: www.hsbc.com
Job Profile: Java Developer
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience Required: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
- Some careers shine brighter than others.
- If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
- HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
- We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of a Consultant Specialist:
In this role, you will:
- Carry out tasks including Understanding requirements, do analysis, Design, coding and debug.
- Lead technical solution for products
- Communication with multiple stakeholders
- Be helping team with design, reviews, integration with various hosts and Production releases.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Work experience on project development using Java / J2EE, Spring, AWS services.
- Good understanding of API and Micro services
- Knowledge or experience of working in Agile methodology
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle database and sql queries, JPA etc
- Cloud – experience on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3
- in a cloud environment, such as, GitHub,,, Maven, and Sonar Qube etc
- Should be able to lead the integrations with different systems both technically and functionally
- Should be able to guide team members in all technical aspects and security tools adoption
- Analytical mind with problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and have very good communication skills
- Exposure to insurance domain is must.
- Should be able to multitask handling projects running across multiple markets
- Flexible in timings and should be able to lead on deployment activities
- Should be able to quickly learn and understand different frameworks. Be able to migrate the APIs from one platform to other platform and guide the team members accordingly.
Apply Before the link Expires.