IBM Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring Details:
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
Job Profile: Intern-Software Developer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Job Introduction for IBM Freshers Recruitment 2022
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities for IBM Freshers Recruitment 2022:
- You will be part of Squad which will be co-located in Bangalore or Hyderabad
- You will be involved in analysis/programming/testing of code in live projects in various CIO domains
- You will collaborate with other team members in the squad and across the tribe
- You will align to a social contract agreed upon within the team for all meetings and deliverables
- You will acquire the necessary Agile skills required within the project
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven Programming Skills and analytical ability
- Problem solving ability with proven communication skills
- Ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Ability to cope with pressure under tough circumstances
- Be flexible and adaptable and have a mature personality
- Valid organisational and administrative skills
- Have an ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- You are an ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- You are an Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- You have the interpersonal skills to contribute to a team effort and to accomplish related results as needed
- You have up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- BE/B.Tech or (Dual Degree M.Tech Only) with Branches – Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics and Telecommunication branches
- MCA & M.S/M.Sc Computer Science branches
Apply Before the link Expires for IBM Freshers Recruitment 2022.