IBM India Off Campus Recruitment Details:
About the Company:
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Company Name: IBM India Private Limited
Job Profile: Analyst – Risk and Compliance
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Employment Type: Full-Time – Regular
Experience Required: 0-1 Yrs
A career in IBM Consulting is rooted by long-term relationships and close collaboration with clients across the globe. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners, and the planet. Curiosity and a constant quest for knowledge serve as the foundation to success in IBM Consulting. In your role, you’ll be encouraged to challenge the norm, investigate ideas outside of your role, and come up with creative solutions resulting in ground breaking impact for a wide network of clients. Our culture of evolution and empathy centres on long-term career growth and development opportunities in an environment that embraces your unique skills and experience.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for activities related to the administration of the new account process, document management, mail support and other responsibilities within the Operations department, while striving to create efficiencies with new and existing procedures
- Establish new client accounts into CRM Database and follow -up for missing client documents
- Generate, merge, email client welcome letters
- Archive & Retrieve documents from database
- Project and administrative support including data entry
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-1 year of Experience
- Graduate degree in Finance, Banking or related field
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to process large volumes, in an accurate & timely manner
- Good typing speed
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Familiarity with Financial Services sector preferred
- Proven analytical skills required to organize and analyse multiple, complex data sets as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work under tight timelines.
Apply Before the link Expires for IBM India Off Campus Recruitment.