IBM is hiring for the position of Intern Software Engineer!
IBM (Global)International Business Machines Corporation, known as IBM, is the largest computer maker in the world. the nickname of the company is Big Blue which has been given by IBM’s group of a uniformly dressed salesman, whose dark suits and the white shirt was worn by the company’s leader Thomas Watson, Sr.Thomas Watson transformed the CTR into a world leader of IT.
Job Profile: Software Engineering Internship
Company Name: IBM
Work Location: India, India, India
As a Software Engineer at IBM India Systems Development Lab (IBM ISDL), you will get an opportunity to work on all the phases of product development (Design/Development, Test, and Support) across core Systems technologies including Operating Systems, Firmware, Systems Software, Storage Software & Cloud Software
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Be focused on the development of IBM Systems products interfacing with development & product management teams and end users, cutting across Geos.
- Analyze product requirements, determine the best course of design, implement/code the solution, and test across the entire product development life cycle. One could also work on the Validation and Support of IBM Systems products.
- Work with vibrant, cultural driven, and technically accomplished teams working to create world-class products and deployment environments, delivering an industry-leading user experience for our customers
- Strong expertise in Systems Software Programming Skills (C, C++, Java, Python, GoLang, ReactJS, Groovy)
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems concepts (Unix/Linux internals), data structures, algorithms
- Experience with cloud computing technologies such as Red Hat OpenShift, Microservices Architecture, and Kubernetes/Dockers.
- Good communication skills to work effectively in a global team environment
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or other relevant fields
- Knowledge of OpenStack, Security, Virtualization Management, Cloud concepts, REST API, Json, App Dev on Cloud Platform, DevOps
- Web UI Frameworks: Vaadin, React JS, and UI styling libraries like Bootstrap/Material
- Knowledge of J2EE, JSP, RESTful web services and GraphQL API
- Practical working experience with Java, Javascipt, Ansible, Databases, SQL, Node JS etc
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
How to Apply for IBM?
Apply for IBM using below link.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply