IBM Kyndryl Off Campus Drive Details:
About IBM Kyndryl: Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We are combining the mentality of a start-up with the footprint of a market leader. We’re a new organization, but we’re also a $19 billion company with 90,000 employees. We have a list of 4,600 clients — including 75 of the Fortune 100 — and we operate in 64 countries.
Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Company Name: IBM
Job Profile: Associate – Technical Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ Diploma
Batch Eligible: 2022
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
At Kyndryl, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- We are looking for BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
Role and responsibilities
- As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
- We will give you an enriching experience and platform to develop your academic learning in a corporate environment, acquiring new skills and helping you deliver to our business to make a difference.
How we’ll help you grow
- You’ll have access to learning to develop your technical skills, with over 500+ learning plans, covering 200+ roles
- There will be opportunities to participate in programs designed to keep your skills industry relevant: We will invest in upskilling you to newer versions of technologies /cross-skill to grow your diverse technical skills in the same technology. This also entails key external training sessions & certifications
- We will also invest in non-technical development and education for you including communication, leadership, project management, service management, risk, quality and compliance
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Apply before the link Expires for IBM Kyndryl Off Campus Drive.