IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 for Intern Details:
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
Job Profile: Intern Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MS
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary/CTC: Best in Industry
Work Location: Bangalore,Pune,Hyderabad
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Software Engineer at IBM India Systems Development Lab (IBM ISDL), you will get an opportunity to work on all the phases of product development (Design/Development, Test and Support) across core Systems technologies including Operating Systems, Firmware, Systems Software, Storage Software & Cloud Software.
As a Software developer at ISDL:
- You will be focused on development of IBM Systems products interfacing with development & product management teams and end users, cutting across Geos.
- You would analyze product requirements, determine the best course of design, implement/code the solution and test across the entire product development life cycle. One could also work on Validation and Support of IBM Systems products.
- You get to work with a vibrant, culture driven and technically accomplished teams working to create world-class products and deployment environments, delivering an industry leading user experience for our customers
- You will be valued for your contributions in a growing organization with broader opportunities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong expertise in Systems Software Programming Skills (C, C++, Java, Python, GoLang, ReactJS, Groovy)
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems concepts (Unix/Linux internals), data structures, algorithms
- Experience with cloud computing technologies such as Red Hat OpenShift, Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes/Dockers.
- Good communication skills to work effectively in a global team environment
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or other relevant fields
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of OpenStack, Security, Virtualization Management, Cloud concepts, REST API, Json, App Dev on Cloud Platform, DevOps
- Web UI Frameworks: Vaadin, React JS and UI styling libraries like Bootstrap/Material
- Knowledge of J2EE, JSP, RESTful web services and GraphQL API
- Practical working experience with Java, Javascipt, Ansible, Databases, SQL, Node JS etc
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Apply Before the link Expires for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 for Intern.