Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Click Here to Register
Register & Upload your Resume for upcoming off campus drives Register Now
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
The International Business Machines Corporation nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York and present in over 175 countries.
Job Profile: Analyst – Risk and Compliance
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Register and Apply for Internships with stipened up to INR 2 lakh per month Register Now
Experience Required: 0-1 Year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: As a Risk & Compliance Analyst, you’ll be part of a global team of financial specialists working on a KYC or AML process providing services to global banks.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Analyst Risk & Compliance, you will be responsible for Know Your Customer (KYC) client requirements relating to a range of products and services. You will be driving great customer outcomes and internal control by validating KYC information and capturing any amendments required to ensure all information held is up to date and policy compliant.
You should be flexible to work in shifts.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date within defined SLAs.
- Prompt escalation of suspicious transactions/ profile.
- Balance different viewpoints and customer / client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
- Exercise own judgement within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and the wider Team to deliver exceptional performance.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are to a high standard.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/CDD/EDD/CIP)
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers As Analyst
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers As Analyst