IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 | IBM Hiring Freshers For Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
About Company: IBM Consulting, rebranded in 2021 from IBM Global Business Services, is the professional services and consulting arm of IBM. IBM Consulting provides mission-critical services to Fortune 500 companies, global government organizations, non-profits and NGOs.
Job Profile: Software Engineer(Women Technologists)
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2023
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary/CTC: upto 12 LPA
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
Test Location: Virtual(Online)
Test Date: Informed Later
Last Date To Apply: 24 August 2022
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 Job Introduction
At ISDL, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To invent. To collaborate. To think along with clients. To make new products/markets. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought was possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the most challenging problems in Systems Software technologies? If so, let’s talk.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 Role and Responsibilities
As a Software Engineer at IBM India Systems Development Lab (IBM ISDL), you will get an opportunity to work on all the phases of product development (Design/Development, Test and Support) across core Systems technologies including Operating Systems, Firmware, Systems Software, Storage Software & Cloud Software.
As a Software developer at ISDL:
- You will be focused on development of IBM Systems products interfacing with development & product management teams and end users, cutting across Geos.
- You would analyze product requirements, determine the best course of design, implement/code the solution and test across the entire product development life cycle. One could also work on Validation and Support of IBM Systems products.
- You get to work with a vibrant, culture driven and technically accomplished teams working to create world-class products and deployment environments, delivering an industry leading user experience for our customers
- You will be valued for your contributions in a growing organization with broader opportunities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022
- Strong expertise in Systems Software Programming Skills (C, C++, Java, Python, GoLang, ReactJS, Groovy)
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems concepts (Unix/Linux internals), data structures, algorithms
- Experience with cloud computing technologies such as Red Hat OpenShift, Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes/Dockers.
- Good communication skills to work effectively in a global team environment
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or other relevant fields
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022
- Knowledge of OpenStack, Security, Virtualization Management, Cloud concepts, REST API, Json, App Dev on Cloud Platform, DevOps
- Web UI Frameworks: Vaadin, React JS and UI styling libraries like Bootstrap/Material
- Knowledge of J2EE, JSP, RESTful web services and GraphQL API
- Practical working experience with Java, Javascipt, Ansible, Databases, SQL, Node JS etc
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Follow these steps to register for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Apply to this role: https://ibm.co/3A453Xm
- Note the candidate reference number which will be shared in an email from IBMRecruitment_noreply
- Using your candidate reference number fill out this form to complete registration: https://ibm.co/3PJ5OuR
More Info- Click Here to Apply for IBM Off Campus 2022