IBM Off Campus Freshers Hiring As Frontend Developer Details:
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that by applying intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners worldwide.
Job Profile: Frontend Developer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 1+ Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Thomas J. Watson said it best: “Good design is good business.” Visualization is critical to discovering data-driven insights and effectively communicating that knowledge to others. Designers at IBM work to create experiences that work together, work the same, and work for our clients. Does the thought of creating the platform at the heart of solutions like Watson, Blockchain, IoT, and Security excite you? If so, read on!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Carbon Design System team is looking for Front-End Web Developers to become part of the team responsible for delivering Carbon’s core system to IBM. In this role, you will be developing in the heart of the Carbon ecosystem leveraging the latest front-end development methodologies, tools, and techniques. You will be instrumental in bringing industry-defining software products, cloud services, and web applications to users around the world and make a global impact by delivering innovative user experiences.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub
- A strong interest in design/front-end development
- Able to work in A Global Team / Good communication in English.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1+ year of experience developing and shipping software products and applications
- CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less, Stylus)
- ReactJS, Web Components, Typescript
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- front-end development best practices
- Mobile-first, content-driven responsive design and development
- Familiarity with design systems
- Experience using Agile Scrum methodology
- Building accessible and localized user interfaces.
Apply Before the link Expires for IBM Off Campus Freshers Hiring As Frontend Developer