IBM Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Intern Position
About IBM: IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2022
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Test Location: Virtual(Online)
Last Date: 5 December 2021
Your Role and Responsibilities: We are looking for Software Developers responsible for the development, design and implementation of Enterprise Software Applications for IBM. Typically sitting within the engineering team, a Software Developer will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts, Offering managers and Delivery Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements. We use a number of open-source tools and technologies in the development of our applications that are deployed on the public cloud.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software applications
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Understanding and following DevOps methodologies
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics on the cloud environment
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems/applications
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience of end to end project delivery (Academic projects also fine)
- Strong programming languages – Java / Scripting / Python
- Exposure to UI design/development
- Strong fundamentals/experience on Data analytics, Cloud and Open source tools
- Engineering degree in Computer Science/information technology / related areas
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with a creative approach to work
- An intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Apply Before the link Expires for IBM Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Intern Position.