IBM Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 for Research Intern Details:
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Job Profile: Research Intern
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Your Role and Responsibilities
Software Engineer position at IBM India Research Lab is a challenging, dynamic and highly innovative role.
- Build new products and service offerings based on advanced text and content analytics, machine learning, natural language processing, and the Watson technology.
- Build platforms for supporting personalized education, new methods of naturally interacting with enterprise infrastructure and systems, and new methods of delivering domain specific insights to customers.
- We are also conducting research on the next generation of cognitive interaction technologies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in Machine Learning, Data and Text Mining, Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval, Information Extraction, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Blockchain, cognitive interaction technologies.
- Client-facing projects with ground-up solution and platform development.
- Focal point between multiple research teams, product teams and clients, for IoT-analytics architecture.
- Passion for developing high quality code and solutions.
- Ability to work with multiple technologies.
- J2EE development – proven programming experience and skills
- Data bases and data modeling
- Experience with enterprise quality software development
- Comfortable with software installation, configuration and system administration
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Distributed systems and applications, Cloud computing, Security
- Agile software development across technologies and languages. Work with a combination of open source and IBM technologies like Spark, RabbitMQ, Bluemix, Cassandra, Hadoop, J2EE, SOA among others.
Apply Before the link Expires for IBM Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 for Research Intern.