ICE Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
ICE Off Campus Drive 2022 | ICE Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Data Analyst I | BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
About Company: The Intercontinental Exchange is an American company formed in 2000 that operates global financial exchanges, clearing houses and provides mortgage technology, data and listing services.
Company Name: ICE
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: Data Analyst I
Job Purpose for ICE Off Campus Drive 2022
IDD (ICE Data Derivative) team is primarily focused on analyzing CDS and Bonds prices provided by real time traders. This role is pivotal to the data collection process. The data we maintain enables us to provide a variety of market trusted products to our clients.
Responsibilities for ICE Off Campus Drive 2022
- Candidates are required to help build and enhance the Bonds & CDs pricing data for our Derivative Business
- Candidates are responsible for setting up securities, reference data to price the securities .
- Seeking ways to improve current processes by leveraging the tools available to identify inefficiencies
- Navigation of applications pertaining to work environment and operational requirements
- Knowledge of basic data terms and terminology related to team’s functions
- Expected to interact with external contacts on regular basis to procure required market information
- Identify data quality issues, recommending procedural and technical changes to improve productivity and data quality for ICE Data Services;
- Partner with various areas (Content Group, Quality Group, Product) to provide support for clients’ requests and challenges
- Work with Data Collection and Product to achieve common goals of improving data quality, accuracy and timeliness
Knowledge And Experience required for ICE Off Campus Drive 2022
- Candidate should have strong interpersonal, written, reading and oral communication skills as job requires them to interact with external contacts
- Individual must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- MBA Finance or equivalent PG from a reputed institute/college with 0-2 years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be results-oriented, self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Ability to automate processes using VBA and Macros is a plus.