IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: IDFC FIRST Bank was founded by the merger of IDFC Bank and Capital First in December 2018. The Bank provides a range of financial solutions to individuals, small businesses and corporates. The Bank offers savings and current accounts, NRI accounts, salary accounts, demat accounts, fixed and recurring deposits, home and personal loans, two wheeler loans, consumer durable loans, small business loans, forex products, payment solutions and wealth management services. IDFC FIRST Bank has a nationwide presence and operates in the Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking and other banking segments. Customers can choose where and how they want to bank: 351 bank liability branches, 103 asset branches, 216 ATMs and 534 rural business correspondent centres across the country, net banking, mobile banking and 24/7 toll free Banker-on-Call service
Job Title – Sales Officer – Current Account
Work Location: Haryana
Place of work – Pan India
Business Unit – Retail Banking
Function – Branch Banking
Educational Qualifications: Graduate – Any
Experience: 0 – 4 years preferably in sales
Job Purpose IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Hiring:
The role entails direct customer interaction and is responsible for business acquisition of current accounts for a designated branch. It will also entail explaining and selling banking products to customers and acting as a link between customers and bank – ensuring best in-class service to the customers. The role bearer has a responsibility to support Sales Manager in catchment mapping, customer feedback and identifying and converting potential opportunities. The role bearer is responsible for driving client acquisition, deepening customer relationships and capitalizing on lifetime value in each relationship to achieve larger organizational goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Acquisition of NTB Current account customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment area
- Ensure acquisition of high quality current accounts in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix
- Proactive registration and activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels
- Meet and exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisitions month on month by analysing transaction banking needs of the customer
- Assist and support the Sales Manager in catchment mapping and scoping exercise
- Provide regular feedback to SM / RM on opportunities and customer needs
- Ensure adherence to selling norms and SOPs defined by the organization
- Ensure strict compliance with internal guidelines and external regulations
- Ensure quality sourcing in line with the Bank’s policy
- High degree of market awareness and understanding of customer’s needs
- Collaborate with other branch departments and functions to provide products and service offerings to the customer to ensure customer centricity.
Apply Before the link Expires for IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Hiring.