IHS Markit Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
IHS Markit Off Campus Drive 2022 | IHS Markit Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
About Company: IHS Markit Ltd was an information services provider that completed a merger with S&P Global in 2022. Headquartered in London, it was formed in 2016 with the merger of IHS Inc. and Markit Ltd.
Company Name: IHS Markit
Job Profile: Stream: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
The Role for IHS Markit Off Campus Drive 2022
Portfolio Valuations (PV) is looking for a strong hands-on Java developer willing to work in a dynamic environment.
What we’re looking for: The candidate will work closely with global cross-functional teams across Development, QA, Technology, Business Analysis, and Project Management., to ensure project deliveries. The candidate will be responsible for automation test cases and would be required to work closely with the key stakeholders and technical teams to ensure smooth and timely delivery.
The candidate will be required to have excellent inter-personal, coordination skills, and hands-on experience in development/technology. The candidate needs to work towards the team’s goals of high test-coverage, automated and frequent deployment, and regular cycles of code delivery, testing, and feedback.
PV deploys back-end and middleware as service-oriented architecture, and this is accessed by other tools that we maintain including web applications, web services, and desktop add-ins.
Duties and Accountabilities for IHS Markit Off Campus Drive 2022
- Take responsibility for team’s deliverables, both in terms of timeliness and software quality.
- Work closely with the global Portfolio Valuations team, take ownership of various components in the platform, and gain a solid understanding of how these components fit within the overall platform.
- Owns, Implement and maintain various aspects of IHS Markit’s Java-based hosted valuations platform, working within a global team.
- Develop new software, and enhance existing software, to high-standards. Adhere to best practices that enhance user experience, usability, scalability, performance and security. Drive technology initiatives
- Take responsibility for code quality and automation test coverage.
- Ensuring clear communication on status to all stakeholders including regular progress and updates to your manager, peers and leads.
- Establish a productive working relationship with main product stakeholders.
- Work with Operations teams to support daily processing, and work with them to identify possible improvements to help improve efficiency.
Eligibility Criteria for IHS Markit Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Thorough understanding of fundamental software engineering and computer science principles: object-oriented design, structured design, databases, algorithms, data structures, usability, refactoring debugging, and configuration management.
- We’re looking for final year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology, and due to complete their studies and be available for a full-time role commencing in 2022.
- CGPA score of 7+ throughout
- 6.5 LPA INR (including retirals – Gratuity, Insurance and PF).
- July 2022 cohort based upon your Graduation date. Successful candidates will receive further information regarding the program.
Apply Before the link Expires for IHS Markit Off Campus Drive 2022.