Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
InterGlobe Aviation Limited, doing business as IndiGo, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a ~57% domestic market share as of October 2022.
Official Website: www.goindigo.in
Job Profile: Junior Technical Officer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Anywhere in India
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Follow duty pattern as advised to you including shift duties.
2. Monitoring and consolidate AUTOLAND/EDTO status of all aircraft and preparation of related reports.
3. Recording of all the occurrences reported by Flight Crew and maintenance engineer at all stations in Daily Activity Logs.
4. Coordinating with planning for dispatch of spares and materials required to carry out MCC workorders at out stations.
5. Quick dissemination of required technical information to all concerned and arrange for any follow up action.
6. To Handle Logistics for AOG situations and arrangement of tickets/cab/flights during manpower requirement at outstation due AOG.
7. Ensure proper upkeep of Technical Manuals and records for MCC use.
8. Other duties assigned by Director MCC and Associate Director MCC.
Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives
· Eligible Branches- Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Aeronautical/AME
· Candidate should have completed AME with mandatory completion certificate
· Aggregate percentage in 10th , 12th & AME/Graduation – 60% and above
*This job posting is only for Fresher*
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply