Infanion Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Infanion is a full-stack custom software development company specialized in custom software solutions, web applications, mobile apps, cloud services and the integrations of all kind of APIs, third party software and microservices. Infanion was founded in 2010 by Stephan De Pla and Peter Moens and grew from a company of 3 persons in 2010 to a company of more than 80 professionals today. The majority of our Infanion team members are highly skilled software engineers.
Company Name: Infanion
Job Profile: Project Management Trainee
Work Locations: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
- We are looking for a dynamic and well-organized junior project manager who is an excellent communicator and has good knowledge of Agile to enforce the projects business unit of our company.
- As a scrum master of Agile projects, you will facilitate the development of multiple projects and work closely together with and as part of several Agile teams to deliver high quality and state-of-the-art development and software solutions to our customers.
- You will coach and facilitate the team, support the product owner, make sure that scrum processes are adhered to and the benefits of the Agile process are maximized.
- As a Project Manager of Waterfall projects, you will lead the software development, including safeguarding project goals, requirements, tasks and resource planning, identify improvements within project scope, follow-up deadlines and requirements and work closely with the delivery manager and the project leads to get them implemented.
Profile of the ideal candidate
The ideal candidate would have:
• a bachelor’s or master’s degree having a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis
or any other discipline with additional training/certification on project management
• knowledge of Agile methodology will be an added advantage
• a solid understanding about various technologies
• good working knowledge of Microsoft tools such as excel, power point, word
• good problem-solving skills
• ability to take a logical and proactive approach to solving problems
• good analytical skills, organizational and planning skills
• no 9 to 5 mentality and a go-getter attitude
• excellent communication skills
• an excellent spoken and written knowledge of English
• ready to work in a growing, internationally oriented company
• able to work with strict deadlines and under pressure
The ideal candidate would be/have:
• committed to tasks and deadlines
• hardworking and punctual
• problem-solving aptitude
• initiative taker
• quick learner
• able to work in a team (team player) as well as an individual
• able to manage multiple tasks
Apply Before the link Expires for Infanion Off Campus Freshers Hiring.