Infineon Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Infineon Technologies AG is Germany’s largest semiconductor manufacturer, founded in 1999, when the semiconductor operations of the former parent company Siemens AG were spun off. Infineon has about 50,280 employees and is one of the ten largest semiconductor manufacturers worldwide.
Official Website: www.infineon.com
Job Profile: Young Graduate Trainee
Experience Required: 1-3 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
In your new role, you will:
- Microcontroller Device Driver Software development andvalidationforvarious peripherals of Infineon’s microcontrollers basedon ARMcortex M0,M4 (e.g. Ethernet, USB, UART,CAN, SPI, I2C, LIN, Flash,Timers, PWM,Lighting systems, Human Machine Interface, SDMMC etc)
- Application/UI development in Eclipse environment
- Author architecture, design, test specifications andcustomerdocuments
- Participate in software requirements analysis andambiguityresolution
- Provide technical solutions to customer change requests
- Conceive and develop validation infrastructure for topicsm in own responsibility
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience in low level driverdevelopmentorvalidation
- Embedded system software development/validation in C,assemblylanguages &SDLC
- Good knowledge of computer architecture (16/32bit),real-timesystems
- Acquaintance with development tool-chains such as GCC, IAR,KEIL,Taskingetc
- Good working knowledge of debuggers such as Lauterbach, PLSetc
- Proven ability to work with standard lab equipment -oscilloscopes,logicanalyzers, power benches, bus analyzers etc
- Good team player in a multi-site work environment
- Eclipse based tools and Python/Perl scripting is an added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires for Infineon Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.