Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Click Here to Register
Register & Upload your Resume for upcoming off campus drives Register Now
Infinite Computer Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Infinite :
With over two decades of hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies and platforms, we at Infinite assist our customers from various industries in optimizing, modernizing, and scaling their technology landscape. Our 10000+ employees working across 20+ global locations constantly strive towards delivering a seamless digital transformation for our 165+ Fortune 1000 customers.
Job Profile: Associate Software Test Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Register and Apply for Internships with stipened up to INR 2 lakh per month Register Now
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Visakhapatnam
Job Introduction for Infinite Computer Off Campus Drive Hiring:
Infinite Talent Acquisition Suite is an integrated suite of recruitment solutions augmented by proven consumer marketing tools and practices to help build proactive pools of best-fit talent, market to and nurture candidates, deliver an exceptional candidate experience and increase productivity in new hires. Our solutions enable clients to improve the effectiveness of talent acquisition programs, increase employee satisfaction, productivity, and retention.
Infinite Talent BrassRing is a leader in applicant tracking systems and the solution is used by several large and successful companies around the world to engage, attract and hire talent. The recruiting application offers extensive and flexible language support while providing an exceptional user interface which can help to enhance your reputation as an Employer.
Who You are:
As a Associate Software Test Engineer, you will apply deep product expertise and skills by working as part of a high energy team to design and build our new state of the art Infinite Talent BrassRing Product. Working as part of a team that does what it takes to ensure success, you will implement this SaaS application to achieve high reliability and scalability.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities for Infinite Computer Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Demonstrate ability to understand business requirements, Testcase design and contribute towards quality shipment of the product.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle through proven Agile methodologies
- Troubleshooting, analysis and solutioning to customer issues.
- Adhere to Processes set for Quality team
- Demonstrate Strong passion for testing and quality.
- Good problem-solving, Analytical, and troubleshooting skills Continually update technical knowledge and skills.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and across teams
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Required Professional and Technical Expertise for Infinite Computer Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent specialisation
- 0-2 years of experience as a developer or software Test engineer with deep knowledge of C#, HTML, Java Script, Java
- Automation Tools knowledge like Selenium, Cypress.
- Good understanding of Basic Frameworks, POM, BDD, TDD
- Excellent communication skills internally and externally.
- Great object orientation skills, including strong knowledge on design patterns.
- Strong Problem-solving skills with thorough knowledge on STLC and Defect cycle.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Willing to learn new skills and collaborate with the other teams
- ATS, HRIS and other HR system experience highly desirable.
Apply Before the link Expires for Infinite Computer Off Campus Drive Hiring
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Infinite Computer Off Campus Drive Hiring