Infosys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore.
Job Profile: Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch
CTC: INR 6.25-9.5 LPA
Work Location Across India
Event Location: Virtual(Online)
Last Date To Apply 17 July 2022
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE ROLE OF SYSTEMS ENGINEER
- Engineers (B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech) from all branches as well as MCA/M.Sc. (Computer
Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Physics/Statistics) graduates are eligible to apply if they meet the academic criteria shared below.
- Branches: Computer Science Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mathematics and Computing, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects, and languages.
- In case the candidate has done both Class XII and Diploma, the best of the two is taken into consideration.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Job Profile Offered for Infosys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:
Specialist Programmer (SP): An entry-level role in the Power Programmer stream at Infosys. Specialist Programmers are programming ‘polyglots’ who are experts in deep programming, full-stack capabilities, high complexity coding, developing rapid applications/platforms, and building technology-enabled solutions. The compensation for this role is INR 8 lakhs per annum.
Digital Specialist Engineer (DSE): This role was formerly known as Systems Engineer Specialist. This role requires full stack capabilities and skills like analytics, artificial intelligence and automation, big data, cloud, cyber security, data consulting, and digital commerce, interaction, and marketing. Digital Specialist Engineers work across business units of Infosys on special projects to develop integrated applications and to bring agility in development with DevSecOps culture. The compensation for this role is INR 5 lakhs per annum.
Selection Procedure for Infosys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:
- Online Test
- Virtual Interview
How to apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers?
Candidates can apply for this drive in online on or before 26 September 2021. Interview dates will be scheduled soon for shortlisted candidates
Click Here to download Infosys Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2020 & 2021 (More than 550+ QUESTIONS), Expect at least 60-70% similar questions in your Infosys placement exam from this doc