Ingersoll Rand Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
About the Company:
Ingersoll Rand is committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location – Bangalore
Job & Division Summary:
The Engineer is in charge of developing and managing a vast array of IoT devices, platforms, software, and systems through a combination of data, technology and research.
- Administration of the related GCP cloud infrastructure
- Development of frontend dashboards and webpages
- Development of technical functions within the front and backend
- API development
- Development and testing of Python & SQL based scripts
- Documentation of all related work
- HTML5, JS, React, Node.js, Python and have expert knowledge of Linux OS
- Work exp in any one of the cloud platform. GCP preferred
Qualification and experience:
- B.E/ B.Tech (CS)/ MCA
What do we offer?
- 5 day working week
- Equity Grant to New Hires
- Leave Encashment
- Many More Benefits…
Apply before the link Expires for Ingersoll Rand Freshers Recruitment 2023.