Ingersoll Rand Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Ingersoll Rand is committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Company Name: Ingersoll Rand
Job Profile: Intern
Job Location – Bangalore
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Experience Required: Freshers
Job & Division Summary:
We are looking for interns to work on projects related to embedded hardware development.
- Design, develop, test, and debug hardware on embedded systems from requirements
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Produce hardware prototype and software that is functional.
- Write clear technical reports and present results in formal and informal environments.
- Analyze the test results and test measurements, and report.
- Create voltage level conversion, signal conversion, understand loading effects
- Use software like Python and Arduino to add required logic or evaluate the hardware
- Knowledge in Hardware Schematics and PCB designs
- Must understand how to use CRO, Multimeters and logic analyzers
Any coursework or internship experience in the following areas will be considered a plus:
- Experience with debugging and problem resolution
- Experience with Python, IoT, MQTT broker setup, send and receive data.
- Experience with 8-bit, 16-bit microcontrollers and common peripherals (i.e., ADC, SPI)
- Familiarity with software & Hardware development techniques and methodologies
- Knowledge on Filter, sensor networks, sensor mesh, IoT.
- Software skills C , Python, programming language
Qualification and experience:
- B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Instrumentation and control engineering.
- Basic knowledge of electrical/computer/software engineering fundamentals
- 0-2 years of experience in Controls & Software.
Apply before the link Expires for Ingersoll Rand Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.