Instamojo Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Instamojo Off Campus Drive 2022 | Instamojo Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer Intern | Apply Now
About the Opportunity: Instamojo offers internships across a variety of departments. Internship opportunities are open throughout the year and are available to students who have graduated from or are expected to graduate within 12 months from an undergraduate or graduate course in computer science, information technology, statistics, or similar / equivalent.
Opportunities are available throughout the year and there is no deadline to apply. We expect you to be able to spend, at minimum, 2 months on an internship with us. In view of COVID related considerations, all internship opportunities are available on a “work from home” basis.
Interns work on products and services that are used by millions of customers along with a diverse, all-star dynamic team. You may get the opportunity to work on existing, mission critical products, or build new ones from scratch.
All internships are paid. Based on your performance during your internship period, we may make you an offer for a full time position.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern
Company Name: Instamojo
Work Location: Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India
Job Type: Internship
Experience Required: Freshers
Requirements for Instamojo Off Campus Drive 2022
- Fluency in at least one programming, markup or query language is required and proficiency in at least one more is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of one or more of these domains – frontend web development, web application / backend development, web application and network security, scripting, infrastructure and reliability, data analytics.
- Prior exposure to any of the above domains through previous internships, open source contributions, college projects, etc.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- A proactive “go-getter” attitude and the ability to take ownership over projects.
How to Apply for Instamojo Off Campus Drive 2022?