Institutional Shareholder Services Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: ISS empowers investors and companies to build for long-term & sustainable growth by providing high-quality data, analytics, and insight. Founded in 1985, the Institutional Shareholder Services group of companies (“ISS”) empowers investors and companies to build for long-term and sustainable growth by providing high-quality data, analytics, and insight. With nearly 2,000 employees spread across 30 U.S. and international locations, ISS is today the world’s leading provider of corporate governance and responsible investment solutions, market intelligence and fund services, and events and editorial content for institutional investors and corporations, globally.
Company Name: ISS | Institutional Shareholder Services
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Job Profile: Jr. Data Analyst
Experience Required: Freshers are welcome to apply
Degree Required: Any Graduates
- Search for, collect and verify data (of basic and intermediate levels of complexity) for companies under his/her assigned market based on current collection methodologies and acceptable sources
- Attend to internal/client queries and requests to ensure data captured is aligned with data methodology and policy guidelines
- Comply with established work process standards to ensure quality of data collected
- Meet pre-determined turn-around goals for work assignments
- Escalate data interpretation issues, as needed
- Perform root-cause analysis if data issues are identified
- Update internal documents for performance metrics monitoring
- Participate in working committees/ projects and/or tasks aside from his/her core responsibilities
- Maintain appropriate paper and electronic files as required by ISS and client file retention policies
- Mandatory – Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics or any equivalent/related course; PG Freshers/Fresh post graduates from given fields are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in data collection and analysis,
- Knowledge and experience in using MS Office.
- Excellent English communication (both oral and written) and reading comprehension skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with clear attention to detail.
- Good judgment in assessing information sources and understanding the downstream effects of data decisions on final product output
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Fast learner, able to master new concepts, theories, ideas and processes with ease.
- Willingness to work beyond traditional working hours/days as required by the business.
Apply Before the link Expires for Institutional Shareholder Services Off Campus Drive