Integral Ad Science (IAS) Hiring As Associate Details:
About IAS: Vista is the world’s leading PE firm for Enterprise Software and recently invested $1B in the Reliance Digital Platform. As part of the Vista portfolio, Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a NYC-headquartered global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry.
Company Name: Integral Ad Science
Work Location: Pune
Job Profile: Associate Technical Client Engineer
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
We are seeking an Associate Technical Client Engineer to join our Customer Excellence team in Pune.
You will work closely with your team to manage day-to-day technical queries, investigations and issues while maintaining technical relationships with internal and external IAS customers through to resolution. You will apply knowledge of IAS implementations with our clients across the full product suite and reduce overall time-to-resolution for assigned tickets.
This is an awesome opportunity to learn and grow! If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, collect tens of billions of events each day, and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
*Please note, this is an entry/junior level requirement. We are not seeking a heavily experienced candidate.
What you’ll learn and do:
- Investigate and debug reported delivery discrepancies such as ads serving against unsafe content based on applied blocking parameters or low viewability rates
- Satisfy information requests by extracting information pulled from the database or BI tool/s
- Pull and review performance data on request to ensure proper delivery and improving client performance
- Escalate technical product needs and opportunities to TCS Product Specialist team, requesting level 2/3 support for high profile cases and customers.
- Produce custom reports for ad delivery & trafficking; tag-related issues, implementation concerns, data feeds, etc.
- Request logs for more in-depth data for troubleshooting
You should apply if you have most of this:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-5 years of experience helping customers achieve their desired outcomes; ideally in a customer support, ad ops, technical services, or business operations/program management capacity
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- History of collaborating effectively within cross-functional teams is a plus
- Willing to work in rotating night shifts.
Apply Before the link Expires for Integral Ad Science (IAS) Hiring As Associate.