Intel Corporation Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Intel Corporation Off Campus Drive 2022 | Intel Corporation Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Grad Intern | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
About Company: Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue, and is the developer of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Company Name: Intel
Job Profile: Grad Intern
Job ID: JR0206713
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Type: Intern
Job Description for Intel Corporation Off Campus Drive 2022
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse and are exempt nontechnical in nature.
- U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short time periods during breaks from school.
Qualifications Require for Intel Corporation Off Campus Drive 2022
- Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position.
- Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Minimum Qualifications: B.Tech/BE
Inside this Business Group
- As an integral part of Intel’s new IDM2.0 strategy, we establish Intel Foundry Services (IFS), a fully vertical, standalone foundry business, reporting directly to Intel’s CEO. IFS will be a world-class foundry business and a major US and European-based capacity provider to serve customers globally.
- We differentiate IFS with a combination of leading-edge packaging and process technology, committed capacity in the US and Europe, plus a world-class IP portfolio including x86 cores, graphics, media, display, AI, interconnect, fabric, and other critical foundational IP, along with Arm and RISC-V ecosystem IPs.
- IFS will also provide access to silicon design services to help our customers seamlessly turn silicon into solutions using industry-standard design packages. Intel dedicates IFS to the success of its customers with entire Profit and Loss responsibilities.
- This model will ensure that our foundry customers’ products will receive our utmost focus in terms of service, technology enablement, and capacity commitments.
- IFS is already engaged with customers today, starting with our existing foundry offerings.
- We are expanding imminently to include our most advanced technologies optimized for cutting-edge performance, making them ideal for high-performance applications.
Apply Before the link Expires for Intel Corporation Off Campus Drive 2022.