Intel Hiring Freshers For Embedded Software Development Intern Details:
About Company: Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Job Profile: Embedded Software Development – Intern
Company Name: Intel Corporation
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
- Shall be part of Multi OS Edge System team which delivers Software to Intel platforms and customers owning development, integration, verification and supporting multiple customers.
- Cater to end customer use cases in the domain of Retail, Education and Automotive.
- Candidate should have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with exposure to embedded system development.
- Good programming (C preferred) and scripting knowledge
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Eager to learn new technology and be a self starter
Inside this Business Group
The Internet of Things Group (IOTG) consists of ~4700 dedicated employees across 25 locations across the world. IOTG drives significant growth in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, capitalizing on the inflection and creation of edge computing, leveraging smart, connected devices and artificial intelligence (AI) to enable partners to transform their businesses. IOTG’s vision is to lead the industry and enterprises to enhance the way we live and work by making it easier to create exciting, new IoT/edge solutions. IOTG’s strategy includes creating unique differentiated silicon to consolidate workloads at the Edge, investing in video and AI inference as the killer app for the Edge, creating new developer tools and ecosystems, and establishing a dedicated vertical consultative sales team to add value to our partners across many verticals.
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
Apply Before the link Expires for Intel Hiring Freshers For Embedded Software Development Intern.