Intel India Off Campus Hiring Details:
Intel India focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
Official Website: www.intel.in
Job Profile: Software Application Development Engineer
Experience Required: 1+ year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
- As an integral part of Intel’s new IDM2.0 strategy, we are establishing Intel Foundry Services (IFS), a fully vertical, standalone foundry business, reporting directly to the CEO. IFS will be a world-class foundry business and a major provider of US and European-based capacity to serve customers globally.
- Intel Foundry Services will be differentiated from other Foundry offerings with a combination of leading-edge packaging and process technology, and committed ability in the US and Europe Design, develops, tests, and debugs software applications used by end users or integrated with other applications by ISV partners.
- Development may span the full application stack, including frontend and backend application development.
- Uses modern software development methodologies and programming languages, follows secure coding practices and software legal compliance guidelines, analyzes user stories, writes both functional and test code, automates build and deployment, and performs unit integration and end-to-end testing of applications.
- Completes SDL tasks with the assistance of product security engineers and provides input to technical writers to complete product documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May also interact with end users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Support for IFS External IP Operations necessitates the development and support of many applications and database customizations.
The role will include work in languages and platforms such as
- Python Automation
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 1+ year of Industry experience
Apply Before the link Expires for Intel India Off Campus Hiring.