All that you need to know about Intellect Global Hackathon
Are you ready to hack your way to the world’s leading FinTech Unicorn?
At Intellect, we don’t code, we design solutions! Are you ready to be a designer?
Global Intellect Hack Challenge 2021-22:
A competition that identifies and recruits the best coders while testing their precision and endurance. Take on the challenge by participating in the Hackathon brought to you by Intellect. The sharpest minds who meet the criteria will receive a placement offer from us!
We are on the lookout for coders who can remove friction in money movement across the world!
We are looking for bright young talent to join our tribe and take forward our legacy of cutting-edge, future-ready technology. Join us to experience the depth of expertise and thrill of risks!
Intellect is the world’s largest multi-product FinTech platform which empowers financial institutions to redefine their digital aspirations. Our technologies come together to transform multiple banking channels and legacy applications into an uninterrupted digital customer experience. With an impressive list of 260+ clients across 91 countries, Intellect is on an accelerated growth path.
- B.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA
- Must have 70% and above in 10th, 12th, and Graduation
Stages and Timelines (Timelines are flexible and will be finalized depending on the responses):
Stage 1 – Online Quiz
- Help Intellect understand you and your profile better by filling out the Registration Form.
- An interesting online quiz that you have to clear before you move on to the Hackathon.
- The quiz will be online and will have 25 questions to be answered in 30 minutes.
- You will be shortlisted based on your score in the quiz, profile, and technology skill set requirements.
Stage 2 – Hackathon
- Once you have made it to this level, you will experience one of the most challenging Hackathon
- The hackathon will be an online coding challenge where you will have to answer 2 questions in 2 hours.
- Based on your coding assessment you will move forward with the final interview process.
Stage 3 – HR Interaction
- The HR Team at Intellect will spend some time with you to understand your aspirations and identify the best-suited roles for you.
- Offers are rolled out to the selected candidates.
- Participants should meet the specified eligibility criteria. Any deviation from the eligibility criteria will lead to immediate disqualification or termination of employment.
- Each participant can attempt the test only once.
- The registrations will be open through the D2C website and subsequent shortlisting will be received by applicants through email.
- Participating students will move on to the next level based on their performance in the above-mentioned assessments.
Opportunities at Intellect:
Do you want to power the next wave of digital transformation? Do you want to be a part of an organization where you innovate every day?
Then Intellect is the place for you!
What will you do?
- You will design, engineer, and deliver futuristic financial products and platforms for some of the biggest global financial institutions.
- We believe that a good design is at the heart of a better business. We need Design Thinkers to join our brilliant teams involved in creating our state-of-the-art desirable, feasible and affordable fintech products.
- Your work will be at the core of everything we build to help scale the BFSI sector globally.
- The code written by you will facilitate billion-dollar transactions across the globe and run the biggest banking organizations in the world!
Who are we looking for?
- We have shifted the game from coding to problem-solving and are on the lookout for young engineers who are excited to add their personal touch to the banking business.
- Design, implement and maintain Java applications.
- Independently conduct Software Analysis, Programming, Testing, and Debugging of Applications.
- Agile coders with an ability to identify Design Patterns and do independent code reviews.
- We want our associates to be risk-takers and innovators who are willing to constantly explore exciting career avenues at Intellect.
- Location – Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, and Gurgaon
- Designation – Fintech Engineer
- CTC – INR 5,00,000 Annually
- Service Agreement for 2 years
- January 2022 for MCA as Interns for 6 months (January-June 2022) with a stipend of INR 2.16 LPA & INR 5 LPA from July 2022 onwards
- June 2022-September 2022 for B.Tech CS / IT
Apply before the link Expires.