Ion Group Off Campus Referral Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
We’re visionary innovators who are delivering mission-critical trading and workflow automation software to financial institutions, corporations, central banks, and governments. By combining our passion for automation with a strategic view on the industries we serve, we design solutions that improve decision-making, simplify complex processes, and empower people. Simply put, we help our customers do more, faster and better than before. We believe our investments in research and development are shaping the future of automation and enabling our customers to transform their business. And we embrace the power of community, working with each other and with our customers to succeed through a positive culture of continuous improvement.
Job Profile: Software Developer/QA Automation Analyst/Technical Analyst
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2023
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Rs 10 LPA+
Work Location Across India
Event Location: Online
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.Tech 2023 batch with interest in automation and/or data science.
- Eligible branches:
For Development Roles: CSE/ IT/ Mathematics & Computing
For Client Services: CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Mathematics & Computing
- Academics: 75% and above throughout (10th, 12th, and B.Tech).
- No open backlogs.
- Should not have been a part of ION’s interview process in last 1 year.
- Selected candidates are expected to join us in June/July 2023.
- The ideal candidate will have projects or experience with one or more technologies/programming languages and a drive for learning in a fast paced environment.
- They should also have a strong understanding of software development methodologies, as well as Agile and Scrum.
Candidates can apply for this drive by asking any ION Group employee to refer you as soon as possible. As its a Referral drive ION Group employees are only able to apply for you.