Irdeto Freshers Recruitment For Summer Interns
About Company: Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform cybersecurity, empowering businesses to innovate for a secure, connected future. Building on over 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s services and solutions protect revenue, enable growth and fight cybercrime in video entertainment, video games, and connected industries including transport, health and infrastructure. With teams and offices around the world, Irdeto’s greatest asset is its people and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. Irdeto is dedicated to being the security partner to empower a secure world where people can connect with confidence.
Company Name: Irdeto
Work Location: Delhi, Delhi, India
Job Profile: Summer Interns
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Type: Internship
Our Delhi team is growing and we are seeking an ambitious and fast-learning intern who will contribute to the Testing of our “UI Application”, “Android”, “Home Networking”, “VOD (Pull/Push)” and OTT solutions for Irdeto middleware. You will be working in a small but experienced team environment, interacting on a daily basis with our extensive engineering teams across the world (Paris, Netherlands, China etc) which makes this a very dynamic and international role.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Ability to absorb multiple requirements, provide analysis and then at times provide a practical solution that meet the customers’ needs.
- Responsible for testing of Set Top Boxes and end to end testing in a DTH network.
- Required to work closely with Test / Integration Manager to ensure the quality of Irdeto products as per the customer requirements.
- Ability to learn and test various open source technologies.
How you can add value to the team?
- Knowledge of integrating with Rest Services, JSON, XML Structures.
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration & AWS deployment.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good logical and analytical skills with the ability to absorb multiple requirements, provide analysis and then at times provide practical solutions that meet the customers’ needs.
- Competent user of the Microsoft suite of Office applications including Microsoft Visio and Project.
- B. E. or B. Tech (Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology).
- Basic Understanding of DVB/MPEG standards, Scripting languages and automation tools is a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires for Irdeto Freshers Recruitment For Summer Interns.