iRely Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
iRely’s commitment to customer success has made the company a global leader in digital transformation, providing best-in-class ERP software for commodity management, petroleum distribution, retail, grain operations, and agribusinesses. Headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, with offices in Chicago, New Jersey, Texas, California, London, Bangalore (India) and Makati City (Philippines), iRely has nearly 40 years of experience delivering end-to-end enterprise resource planning (ERP) and commodity trading and risk management (CTRM) solutions to simplify complex business processes through a single point of truth. iRely has leveraged its deep industry experience and expertise to build genuine, lasting partnerships with over 500 customers in more than 25 countries.
Job Profile: Software Developer Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: Selected applicants will participate in a self-proving program to demonstrate their technical skills by developing & demonstrating an assigned test project(s). During this time, you will work from home and be assigned a test project(s), upon successful completion of the project you will continue on this program and be on probation as per company policy.
You will have an opportunity to work on our business ERP software on successful completion of your assigned test project.
Salary will be paid during the self-proving program.
During the Self-Proving Program Period:
- You will work remotely from your home with your own computer system.
- You will be given references to free online technical articles or materials. You are expected to self-study/learn and apply those technologies/techniques in your test project successfully.
- Self-Proving program is considered successful only if the project is successfully completed on all aspects. This includes test project(s) using the techniques/technologies that we expect you to use, ability to show/demonstrate a working model during the demo sessions, ability to clearly understand and provide specific answers to the questions asked during the demo sessions.
Skills and Requirements:
- BE/B.Tech/MSc/ME/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 70%.
- A computer/ laptop with at least 8GB of RAM to work from home during the initial self-proving program period.
- Willing to work from the office in Bengaluru on completion of the self-proving program period.
- Excellent ability to understand instructions and follow through.
- A good attitude towards learning
- Web development experience is an advantage.
- Fast Learner.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Knowledge of programming terminologies or a high research ability.
- Ability to solve or simplify complex problems or processes.
- Passionate about taking up challenges.
Apply Before the link Expires for iRely Off Campus Drive 2023.