Iron Mountain Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
About the Company: At Iron Mountain, we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environment. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description – .NET/ Java /Python Engineer
- The Software Engineer must be passionate about designing, developing and deploying software solutions. The Software Engineer will be able to demonstrate he/she can select the right methodologies and management practices.
- The successful candidate will be contributing to the overall strategy and evolution of the technology platforms to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
- Responsible for developing and implementing new software solutions.
- Contributing to the business plan and business case for new solution development.
- Contribute to the technical solution development roadmap where applicable.
- Identifying and filling gaps to ensure solutions are developed on-time, within budget and with the required quality
- Clearly and regularly communicating with team members and management.
Desired Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s Engineering degree in CS/IS/IT/ECE or equivalent
- Collaborate closely with a wider team of developers and be responsible for successful delivery.
- Ensure ongoing implementation of technical standards, best practices, operating procedures, service levels and other technical documentation.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated understanding of projects in the IT industry with the perspective of both business and customers.
- Programming knowledge on following
- .Net, Python, Java, Spring (Core, MVC, JDBC), Hibernate/JDBC/JPA/ORM, JSON
- SQL Server and SQL scripts
- Web Services(SOAP, REST)
- XSLT / XML / AngularJS
- Identifies and implements ideas that deliver value to the business.
- Understands and maintains current with the field best practices, new processes or products that can affect the way the job is done to ensure excellence in performance
- Able to convey information in a timely, efficient and easily understood manner across the organization
- Exhibits high levels of integrity in words and actions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Maintains current with Industry and Technology developments.
Apply Before the link Expires for Iron Mountain Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.