Iron Mountain Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company’s solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information—regardless of its format, location or lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations around the world.
Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
Company Name: Iron Mountain
Job Profile: Associate
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
- Evaluate each customer request and understand the scenario to provide right resolution.
- Responsible to update critical customer profile data in database systems based customer requests.
- Research and pull various reports and documents from internal systems based on client request and requirement.
- Responsible to ensure operational service delivery, custom support and reporting needs are met.
- Timely response to customers in professional manner
- Adhering to strict SLAs and timelines.
- Reporting and tracking of metrics such as monitoring SLA’s, tracking progress, providing periodic status reports to relevant parties.
- Mentoring – imparting your own experiences on to the team to guide them in support of our internal customers.
- Maintain records for customer interaction, recording details including the actions taken on every request.
Key Areas of Responsibility for Iron Mountain Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
- Sound reading comprehension and Excellent verbal (oral) and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail needed while working on each request
- Provide excellent Customer Service to internal customers
- Communicate effectively with company employees regarding proper required information and instructing them on proper procedures
- Speed and accuracy of data input experience required – Excellent keyboarding skills
- Proficient with MS programs – Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook (Other system experience is a plus)
- Flexible- adapts well to change.
- Ability to handle various tasks in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Responsiveness and sense of urgency
- Ability to think strategically, and act tactically
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of relevant IM process and procedures
- Actively seek new ways to help improve process and propose changes to improve the quality of service delivered and reduce costs
- Complete all work to a high quality and exceed levels of customer satisfaction
- A reliable, loyal and trustworthy individual who demonstrates a high degree of integrity
- Taking personal ownership for customer issues whilst pursuing all avenues to ensure a satisfactory resolution
- Have pride in personal appearance / image, and seek to be professional in all dealings with colleagues and customers
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, positive attitude and teamwork driven
- Exhibit a superior level of total customer service and satisfaction for both internal support groups and external customers
- Effective time & prioritization management
- Ability to execute transactions and requests as per prescribed guidelines and timelines in order to meet the SLA and quality standards.
- Must exhibit a positive approach and the ability to work efficiently as an individual contributor
Qualification Required for Iron Mountain Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
- Any graduate with good communication skill. Freshers are also accepted.
Apply Before the link Expires for Iron Mountain Off Campus Freshers Recruitment