JLL Hiring Freshers For Management Trainee Position Details:
About JLL: JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Company Name: JLL
Job Profile: Management Trainee, Strategic Consulting
Work Location: Bengaluru, KA
Experience Required: Freshers
What this job involves:
- Understanding the market in depth and update the projects in database.
- Undertaking physical site visits and micro market visits to get orientation of site, location and collate information, comparable etc.
- Articulate and present reports/ deliverables in required detail to clients
- Supporting delivery solutions with research and analysis, preparations of reports and presentations, client representations, site visits
- Help achieve timely submission by understanding client’s objectives and proper coordination with subordinates, manager, business leads (if required).
- Support the Business Development team with proposals and opportunities with the various clients/fund houses
- Ensuring optimum client service delivery and engagement through calls, meetings, site visits, presentations, follow up, timely submission of deliverables.
- You must be proficient in MS Excel, MS Power point and MS Word.
- Having additional technological skills such as Auto CAD, Map IT or any other mapping tools, Photoshop and any other skills related to financial modelling, forecasting etc. will be welcomed.
- You must have good writing skills, presentation and communication skills.
- Self-starter & team player
- Passion for Real Estate
- Open to travel
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
- Graduate with a relevant degree
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter, Confident, Collaborative with ability to multi task and work in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, synergise and collaborate, cross culturally sensitive and extensive listening skills
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
Apply Before the link Expires for JLL Hiring Freshers For Management Trainee Position.