Juniper Networks Hiring Details:
About Company: Juniper Networks is leading the revolution in networking, making it one of the most exciting technology companies in Silicon Valley today. Since being founded by Pradeep Sindhu, Dennis Ferguson, and Bjorn Liencres nearly 20 years ago, Juniper’s sole mission has been to create innovative products and solutions that meet the growing demands of the connected world.
Company Name: Juniper Networks
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Solutions Test Engineer
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Job Description for Juniper Networks Hiring:
The engineering team at Juniper is looking for a software engineer specializing in developing and executing software automation systems for functional testing of the 128T product line. The candidate should have basic knowledge and experience testing networking infrastructure. He/she will be responsible for building new solution automaton as well as adding new tests to existing solution automation suites.
Responsibilities for Juniper Networks Hiring:
- Perform and participate in all aspects of verification including requirements capturing, feature and functional testing, unit testing, regression, load and performance testing
- Design, develop, and deploy automated solution tests to replicate real-world scenarios using python, ansible and terraform.
- Continuously assist with issues that arise from the field as well as internally found items
- Design and develop tests that exercise platform scalability
Qualifications required for Juniper Networks Hiring:
- Proven track record of developing and executing test plans that identify issues before they reach production
- Proficient in Python and other scripting languages
- Ability to deliver clean, modular code quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work remotely and communicate effectively with team members
Education and Experience:
- MS or BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in developing scripts and automation infrastructure
- Thorough understanding of IP networking
- Experience with Linux OS
- Familiarity with Robot framework
- Experience with Agile development process
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Juniper Networks Hiring