Jupiter Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
At Jupiter, we are building a new age personalized mobile-first, AI-based digital bank. We are a fast-paced tech startup that relentlessly innovates each day to make banking more accessible and transparent for our users. To help us grow, we are looking at awesome team-players to join us and contribute towards building a community first digital bank.
Join us if you wish to build the bank of the future!
We are looking for Interns for full time who will be responsible for corporate experience and understand the importance of helping users by solving their problems while opening accounts.
Job Profile: Data Annotator Intern
Company Name: Jupiter
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
- At Jupiter, we are building a new age personalized mobile-first, AI-based digital bank. We are a fast-paced tech startup that relentlessly innovates each day to make banking more accessible and transparent for our users.
- To help us grow, we are looking at awesome team-players to join us and contribute towards building a community first digital bank.
- Join us if you wish to build the bank of the future!
- The Data Annotation team is responsible for annotating predictions, curated data, etc. within Jupiter world. Accurate data is the foundation for training our predictive models and serves as the ground truth for our AI projects. The team works cohesively with data science teams to launch customer-facing AI products such as conversational bots, AI based banking assistants, investment advisory, transaction tagging and categorisation, spend insights, etc.
- The Data Annotation Team Lead will build and lead the team of data annotators that labels data required in different AI projects.
- A successful lead will have high attention to detail, an appreciation for data integrity, and the leadership skills to drive efficiency for large teams of annotators.
- The lead will also own the responsibility of understanding the requirements from the data scientists and create a standard operating procedure for the data annotators.
- 0 to 2 years of experience showcasing skills-set highlighted below
- Experience managing and motivating large teams that perform manual operations
- Commitment to data accuracy and throughput
- Strong problem solving skills, with an aptitude for quickly learning systems
- Proven track record executing and meeting sensitive deadlines
- Experience managing multiple competing projects with limited resources
- Understand when to delegate and allocate responsibilities to manage projects end-to-end
- Desire to automate out inefficiencies when applicable
- Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for employee development
- Strong communication and presentation skills – can explain complicated topics and ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in standard workflow software (JIRA, Excel, etc.)
Why join Jupiter?
- We have the right team that has built successful payments and banking businesses in the past, including our founder: Jitendra Gupta
- The market is huge and ready for disruption. The youth deserves and appreciates a better UX than the one provided by existing banks
- The banking infrastructure is transforming rapidly, and the banking APIs are more open than ever