Kantar Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Kantar Off Campus Drive 2022 | Kantar Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Software Programmer | BE/BTech/BCA/BCS/BSc(CSE/IT)
About Company: Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We help clients understand people and inspire growth. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of people around the world: how they think, feel and act, globally and locally in over 90 markets. We don’t just help clients understand what’s happened, we tell them why and how they can shape the future.
Eligible Course : B.E./B. Tech (CSE/IT), BCA, BCS, BSc(CSE/IT)
Eligible Batch: 2020, 2021 & 2022
Job Location: Pune / Hyderabad
CTC : 4 Lakhs Per Annum
No percentage Criteria (Live backlogs are not allowed)
Bond: 2 years Bond
Date of joining: 30th May 2022
Shifts: Rotational shifts ( Timings : 9 AM – 6 PM , 1 PM – 10 PM , 6 AM – 3 AM )
Cab Facility: Any drop between 8 PM – 6 AM .
- Candidates need to be working from Office from the Date of Joining
- Department Team Name: Survey programming & Data processing:
- Selected candidates will be trained on dimensions tool (specific to market research).
- Will be responsible to program the online survey questionnaires on dimension tool.
Interview Process :
- Business Aptitude test – Elimination Round
- Coding Test – Elimination round
- Technical Interview
Roles and Responsibilities for Kantar Off Campus Drive 2022:-
- A highly competent and technical individual with excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for programming the various utilities/scripts using platforms/tools in the company to collect, analyze, and visualize the data which provides insights and inspiration to help our clients across 100 countries flourish.
- This person should be able to rapidly learn new technologies either through self-learning, mentorship, or training. This individual is required to support, execute, and document all assigned projects.
Technical skills required for Kantar Off Campus Drive 2022:-
- College Graduate, preferably Computer-related courses such as Computer Management,
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.
- Other preferred courses are Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering and the like.
- Strong knowledge in Programming
- Exposure to SPSS or other statistical software is an advantage.
– Experience and knowledge of using MS Office
– Programming knowledge in Java, .net VB JSP, PHP etc.
– Proficient knowledge in Quantum/SPSS/Dimensions Software
– Awareness of SQL and relational databases
– SQL and some database knowledge MS Access, linking databases for DP purpose
– Python and R
Soft skills & Behaviors for Kantar Off Campus Drive 2022:-
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
- Developing good working relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team
- Positive attitude. Should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
- Ability to manage own time and workload effectively
- Able to work in a global cross cultural matrix environment.
- Knowledgeable of other regions and considerate of different cultural norms/appropriate business conduct.
- Project management skills
- Understanding of end-to-end research needs
- Client focus and ability to work directly with clients, strong consultancy skill
- Ability to self learn new tools and technologies
- Eye to detail
- Collaborates to deliver the best outcome. Is seen as team player and cooperative
- Ability to make decisions based upon wisdom, experience and judgment
- Should be able to think effectively from analysis, to solution, to action
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE),
(Training & Placement Cell, 5th Floor, Architecture Building)
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector No. 26,
Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pune 411044
How to Apply for Kantar Off Campus Drive 2022