KANTAR Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Associate Analyst Details:
KANTAR IS THE WORLD’S LEADING DATA, INSIGHTS AND CONSULTING COMPANY. Kantar’s Analytics practice creates leading-edge offers focused on Brand and Marketing ROI, Brand Strategy and Innovation, Content Analytics, Data Strategy and Engineering, and Customer Analytics in a way that is unmatched by our competitors.
The convergence of unique human understanding and business expertise, coupled with innovative data and technology solutions, allows us to better predict consumer behavior, providing customers the confidence to make bold and complex decisions and optimize priorities for growth. We currently have an opening for an Associate Analyst at our Bangalore office.
Position Title: Associate Analyst
Work Location: Bangalore
Mode of work: Work from office
Salary : 3 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for KANTAR Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Associate Analyst:
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Non-Engineering)
- Year of passing :2023
- Any Experience : No prior work experience (freshers), any relevant exposure in projects is a plus
Joining : May/June’23
Key responsibilities for KANTAR Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Associate Analyst
- Member of Project maintenance team and majorly responsible for regular data updates and processing files
- Understand and execute pre-setup processes and ability to run them independently
- Ability to do routine and voluminous tasks diligently and without any errors
- Adhere to thorough quality checks and maintain timely deliverables
- Understand reasons for any execution failures and communicate to the project manager
- Work with Project manager to help them make quick smart decisions and then help implement track them
- Deliver day-to-day activities independently along with analyst team
- Co-ordination with other analysts, cross function team etc.
- Good team player and able to communicate process and issues properly
- Ability to adapt to and learn new tools / techniques quickly
- Ability to focus on similar repetitive tasks for long periods
Essential skills and qualities:
• Good aptitude skills – number driven thinking
• General sense of logical thinking and ability to solve day to day problems
• Attention to details and ability to communicate the same to others
• Basic working knowledge on MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Good to have:
• Working knowledge of SQL, Python, R, PBI
• Good communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires for KANTAR Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Associate Analyst.