Kaplan Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
For more than 80 years, Kaplan has been a trailblazer in education and professional advancement. We are a global company at the intersection of education and technology, focused on collaboration, innovation, and creativity to deliver a best-in-class educational experience and make Kaplan a great place to work. Our offices in India opened in Bengaluru in 2018. Since then, our team has fueled growth and innovation across the organization, impacting students worldwide. We are eager to grow and expand with skilled professionals like you who use their talent to build solutions, enable effective learning, and improve students’ lives. The future of education is here and we are eager to work alongside those who want to make a positive impact and inspire change in the world around them.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/ B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2023
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- We are excited to invite highly motivated Engineering graduates (Class of 2023) who want to make a difference, grow their knowledge and skill sets, and take part in a Recent Grad Program launching in August 2023. In our 12-week, paid program, recent grads can expect to work with a team of Kaplan employees on day-to-day functions and projects that contribute to company-wide business initiatives. While gaining comprehensive real-world experience, interns will also engage through weekly small group meetings and workshops, designed around professional development, leadership, and direct networking with leaders across Kaplan.
- As an Associate Software Engineer, you will assist the development team with all software design and coding aspects. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase(s), attend design meetings, write basic code, fix bugs, and assist the Development Manager in all engineering-related tasks.
- Engage and participate in leadership workshops covering topics such as: Mentorship, Professional Development, and Networking opportunities
- Recent must be available for the 12-week program from (August 7, 2023 -November 7, 2023)
- Successful internships may result in full-time employment with Kaplan upon successful completion of the training program and completion of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Learn the codebase(s) and improve your coding skills.
- Write clean, efficient, well-documented code for front-end and back-end development.
- Collaborate with experienced developers to design, develop, and maintain high-quality software applications.
- Incorporate feedback from team members and/or the development manager to enhance code quality based on code reviews.
- Troubleshoot existing systems and applications in alignment with production support and ongoing tasks assigned within the team.
- Research the latest technologies and utilize relevant tools in development work as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends to continuously enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Assist in the testing and deployment of software applications.
- Work on fast-paced, agile engineering teams.
- Familiar with scrum-based agile principles.
- Adaptable, collaborative, and works well in a team environment.
- Focused on testing development and metric-guided solutions.
Education & Experience
- Currently enrolled in B.Tech/BE degree program in engineering, graduating in July/August 2023 in Computer Science
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies and software development life-cycle.
- Basic understanding of cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure or Salesforce.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and methodologies.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and has a growth mindset, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities, adaptable, a critical thinker, organized and collaborative
- 30-day notification period preferred.
Apply Before the link Expires for Kaplan Off Campus Drive 2023.