KLA Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
KLA Off Campus Drive 2022 | KLA Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Engineer – Product applications | CTC: 23 LPA | Apply Now
About the Company:
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays.
The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
Job Profile: Engineer – Product applications
Company Name: KLA-Tencor Software India Pvt Ltd
Official Website: www.kla-tencor.com
Work Location: Chennai
CTC: ₹ 22,70,000 | plus Hiring bonus
Experience Required: Fresher (2022)
Last Date To Apply: Friday, 24 Jun, 2022
Drive Date: Sunday, 26th Jun, 2022
Drive Location: Online
Eligibility Criteria for KLA Off Campus Drive 2022:
- 2022 batch M.E / M.Tech / Integrated
- Branches: ECE, EIE, EE, Mechanical, Physics and related branches
- Good academics
- Candidates from NITs only
Candidates who love to travel around the world (as the job involves 70% of the same)
Job Description for KLA Off Campus Drive 2022:
KLA is looking for high-energy, self-driven and motivated engineers who are interested in working in High Tech. The semiconductor space is a fast-paced, high-stress environment that gives applications engineers a lot of autonomy to work and drive projects on their own. Ideal candidates appreciate the opportunity to have high levels of accountability, work well with limited supervision and thrive in a work environment where they can drive projects on their own.
Responsibilities for KLA Off Campus Drive 2022
- Customer support: Product value demonstration during beta testing, Head-to-Heads (H2H) and tools in the ramp phase, thereby enabling product penetration/adoption at world-wide customers. This includes-investigating semiconductor manufacturing yield issues and providing inspection solutions; creating & sharing product value statements and use-cases with engineering, marketing and sales groups; training customers and other applications engineers.
- Product Demonstration: Provide specific product demonstrations on all aspects of highly complex products to customers and assess potential applications to meet customer needs
- Product Characterization: Work on test plan development and execute detailed characterization of the tool/algorithm performance and provides clear feedback to the Engineering teams for product improvement, especially during Alpha/Beta tests.
- Problem Diagnosis/Troubleshooting: Respond to customer requests and perform routine to
- moderately complex problem diagnosis and problem resolution.
- Customer Relationship: Interacts with customers to educate and coordinate activities. Good working knowledge of customer use cases and is expected to understand customer needs and improve customer relations.
- Training: Conduct customer product demonstrations and technical training including on-site training of Field Applications Engineers and end-users.
- Documentation: Document all test results and lessons learned in BKMs (Best Known Methods), training documents, Demo reports, or, Alpha/Beta test reports and transfer product knowledge to Field Applications teams.
- Presentation/Communication Skills: Generate demo and test reports and strong presentation skills for internal and customer review.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be a strong team player.
Apply Before the link Expires for KLA Off Campus Drive 2022