KONE Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? In 2021, we had annual net sales of EUR 10,5 billion. We employ over 60,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
Job Profile: Diploma Engineering Trainee
Degree Required: Diploma
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Year
Work Location: Chennai
Are you the one?
- Diploma in Mechanical engineering (or equivalent).
- 0-1 years of experience working in Production, Line assembly, Quality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Knowledge in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools is an added advantage
- Basic knowledge in operation, production (lean manufacturing and 5 S principles), quality (Six sigma), logistics and supply chain management
- Good problem-solving skills and strong process discipline
• Ensures Accountability
• Action Oriented
• Manages Complexity
• Decision Quality
What do we offer?
· Career progression and opportunities within a global organization
· Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
· Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
· You are surrounded by fun colleagues and a lively working environment within the Business Services team and KONE Front Line. The best part is all leaders are great and open-minded
Apply Before the link Expires for KONE Freshers Recruitment 2023.