Konecranes Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Trainee Details:
Company Info: At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Job Profile: Trainee – SAP Security Admin
Work Location: Pune
Salary : Not Disclosed
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Your key responsibilities:
- Exhibit Konecranes Core values and code of conduct into each action
- Understand and handle incident management and Service Request process in a support environment for large number of users
- Working with SAP System, user maintenance and authorization concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot end user’s authorization issue and resolving as per expectation and if needed take help from peers.
- Ensure ability to work or SLA based service delivery.
- Monitoring the SAP Systems daily and IDOC of various interface.
- Aid in support process improvisation
- Analyze the repetitive Incidents and addressing the root causes in order to either reduce/ eliminate repetitive Incidents or enhance efficiency in handling those
- Develop healthy professional customer relationship
- Ensure the KPIs like SLA, TAT, Ageing, Quality Audits, etc based on management’s expectations and guidance
- Align and realign actions based on customers’ feedbacks, inputs from management
- Prepare reports based on supervisor’s expectations
- Deliver any other tasks as per superior’s instructions and guidance
- Be flexible for on call support based on business needs
- Knowledge for SAP Basis will be an advantage
- Assist peers, superiors, other IT staff members in day to day activities whenever appropriate
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher – B.Tech. /B.E., BCA, BSC comp
- Good technical background with some professional experience desirable.
- Be highly motivated, hardworking and possess good time management and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally distributed team
- Team player
- Customer service attitude.
- SAP Certifications in their specialisation area is not must but will be an advantage
- Awareness about ISO 14001, 45001 requirements
Competencies and Skills Required:
0-2 years of experience in IT industry working in global support or business process monitoring environment. Exposure to SAP security or SAP IDOC monitoring is highly desired.
- Basic understanding about Computers and IT Systems with some exposure to SAP systems.
- Knowledge of SAP IDOC monitoring will be a big plus
- SAP Basis monitoring tasks will be an added advantage
- Knowledge about ITIL and ITSM tool(s) is preferred
- English Communication skills – Verbal, Written
- Team player
- Customer service attitude
- Customer oriented approach to ensure SAP end-user satisfaction.
- Willing to work in shifts when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills as the job requires daily interactions with colleagues based in different countries/locations.
- Reporting capabilities
- Analytical and problem-solving techniques would help in improvising the process.
- Exposure to Power Apps / RPA tools would be an advantage
What we offer you?
- Professional challenges in a big ERP program.
- Insight to world class global IT Service Delivery
- Competitive Salary
- Work-Life balance
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Support of an excellent Global Core team and IT Service Delivery Team
- Possibility to work in leading crane building company with leading technology
Apply Before the link Expires for Konecranes Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Trainee