Konecranes Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Konecranes Oyj is a Finnish company, headquartered in Hyvinkää, which specialises in the manufacture and service of cranes and lifting equipment as well as the service of machine tools. The firm produces about one in ten of the world’s cranes, of which around 80% are for use in factories, the rest at ports.
Company: Konecranes and Demag Private Ltd
Employment type: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
- Bachelor’s or Masters engineering degree in Electronics or Computer Science or relevant.
- Post-graduation diploma in Embedded systems
- Know how in following Technologies:
- Understanding Requirements and Architecture design
- Embedded C, Coding based on design specifications
- Linux Ubuntu
- Knowledge of microcontroller peripherals – ADC, PWM, SPI, I2C, UART, etc.
- Knowledge of Microcontroller Architecture – ARM, dsPIC
- Unit or Module Testing
- Manual Testing
- Knowledge of SVN
- Basic knowledge of Electronic circuits
- Software development life cycle
- Ready to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- problem solving, team working attitude.
Know how about following Technologies would be added advantages:
- Basic knowledge of CAN bus and CANOpen Protocol
- Networking Protocols – TCP, UDP, etc.
- MISRA-C standard
- Python scripting
- ROBOT Framework – Test automation/scripting
- C# Programming
- Code Review tools
- Experience in using DMM, CRO, CAN Analyzer tools etc.
- Agile Scrum methodology
- Jira Tracker
- Awareness of ISO 14000 and 45001 requirement
Apply Before the link Expires for Konecranes Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.