KPMG Global Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements
The KGS journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of nearly 10,000 operating from four locations in India — Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune, providing a range of Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network.
Official Website: www.kpmg.com
Job Profile: Analyst – GDC
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
This position is with the GDC Technology Assurance (GTA) team at the Bengaluru and Kochi locations of KPMG Global Delivery Center (KGDC).
The GDC Technology Assurance (GTA) team is comprised of professionals with competencies and experience in conducting IT Audits & Attestation, Risk Assessments of Technology systems and related Business and IT Processes across various Client Industries. The team works with KPMG US member firm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designation : Analyst
- Reporting to : Assistant Manager
- Role type : Individual contributor
- Employment type : Full-time
• Conduct external audit in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
• Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
• Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
• Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
• Assist team in completing a quality audit and track deliverable status efficiently.
Technical skills (not applicable for campus hires)
• Experience in testing General IT Controls [GITCs] across the following domains preferred: Access to Programs and Data, Program Development & Changes and Computer Operations across various platforms (OS, Network, DB, Application).
• Experience in testing Automated Controls [ITACs] and configurations preferred.
• Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, HIPAA etc. preferred.
• Critical thinking and analytical ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Personal drive and positive work ethic.
• Innovative mindset.
Education and Experience
• Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
• Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
• Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology / innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain etc.
• Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
- Number of interview rounds: 2
- Mode of interview: Telephonic/F2F/Virtual
- Job location: Bangalore / Kochi
- Clean room policy (specific to business): Yes
Apply Before the link Expires for KPMG Global Off Campus Drive.