About Company: KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 207,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in about 154 countries worldwide.
KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International.”), was established in September 1993. As members of a cohesive business unit, KPMG responds to a client service environment by leveraging the resources of a global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG Advisory professionals provide advice and assistance to enable companies, intermediaries and public sector bodies to mitigate risk, improve performance, and create value. KPMG firms provide a wide range of risk and financial advisory services that can help clients respond to immediate needs as well as put in place strategies for the longer term.
Company Name: KPMG India
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Business Analyst
Competetion Time: 04 Dec’21 12:00 AM IST – 25 Dec’21 12:00 AM IST
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- End-to-end ownership of change delivery raised either by the client or operational teams, through the planning, scheduling, and deployment stages
- Work closely with senior managers, operations staff, and managed services clients to document and define functional and non-functional requirements
- Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders and SME groups ensuring all parties involved have a fair understanding of the key requirements from the request for change
- Conduct a detailed business impact assessment of the change/continuous improvement
- requests assigned – capturing key impact across different business areas internally as well as outside the firm – ranging from operations, support team, technical suppliers, 3rd party suppliers, etc.
- Perform a detailed cost impact analysis covering one time and recurring costs associated with the change
- Present impact assessment to Change Advisory Board and secure all necessary approvals and authorizations for deployment
- Preferred background in the Banking/Financial Services industry with a minimum of 2 years experience in change function
- Good understanding of change management/project management processes and methodologies with hands-on practical knowledge of workflow tools, process mapping
- Experience in conducting Business Impact Assessment, writing Functional Specification
- Document (FSD)/Business Requirement Document (BRDs)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required to work across multiple teams and SME groups – covering operations, technology, and regulatory side of the business
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply