KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.
Company Name: KPMG
Official Website: www.kpmg.com
Job Profile: DBO – People Ops Analyst
CTC: Best In an industry
Work Location: Noida
Experience Required: Entry Level
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our People Helpdesk team and help us in managing/ resolving user queries & giving the best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the incident tickets raised, within SLAs.
The team is accountable for updating and ensuring that the Bot has all the information updated to cater to user queries/ issues.
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset: ·
- Adaptable and flexible
- Eye for details
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- You will have to be aware and well-versed with all the KPMG India Policies
- You will be given detailed guidelines on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will also be responsible for closing the incident tickets raised, within SLA’s.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work
- Understand the various points of contacts for processes and liaising with the teams to provide quick and seamless solutions to user clarifications
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree
- Having MBA additionally will be good to have
- The candidate should have 0-2 years of working knowledge in HR as a generalist, to be able to relate to policies and queries.
Apply Before the link Expires for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring