Kroll Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Valuation Services practice helps clients fulfill complex financial reporting and tax requirements by combining technical expertise, mastery of sophisticated valuation methodologies, industry knowledge, objectivity and independence. We closely monitor the regulatory landscape and are deeply involved in the development of valuation industry standards and best practices that impact our clients.
Join our team and together we’ll power the sound decisions that enhance value — yours and ours.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Company Name: Kroll
Job Profile: Trainee, Valuation Services
Job ID: 21008081
Work Location: Mumbai, India
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
An Intern in the Financial Valuation Group work on a variety of assignments, including business enterprise valuations, purchase price allocations (PPAs), intellectual property valuations, stock option valuations, impairment testing, transaction valuations, financial instrument valuations, and dispute consulting.
- Performing in-depth client, competitor, industry, market and economy research
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through client interaction and site visits
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analysis
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited college or university.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information.
Apply Before the link Expires for Kroll Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Kroll Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring