Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Kwalee Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
Job Title – Graduate Data Analyst
Reports Into – Lead Data Analyst
Applications Closing Date -20/3/2023
Location – Hybrid / Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours – we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme – we win, you win
- Private medical cover – delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance – for long term peace of mind
- On site gym – take care of yourself
- Relocation support – available
- Quarterly Team Building days – we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Register for Recruitables - India's Biggest Off-Campus Hiring Drive with salary up to INR 25 LPA Register Now
Are You Up To The Challenge?
Our Graduate Data Analyst role is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates looking to kick start an exciting career in data analytics.
You will gain hands-on experience using cutting edge technologies to optimise in-game features and design of our mobile games. You will do this by analysing how millions of players interact with our games, utilising AB testing of in-game components and communicating your insights with development, management and data science teams, to drive the growth of our mobile games.
Your Team Mates
The Data Science team is central in developing the technology behind the growth and monetisation of our games. We are a cross functional team that consists of analysts, engineers and data scientists, and work closely with the larger engineering team to deliver products spanning our modern, cloud first, tech stack.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Analyse data to quantify the relationships between game elements, player engagement and marketing strategies.
- Create analytical reports using statistical analysis and data visualisations.
- Design experiments and testing plans to reveal complex interactions between game elements.
- Collaborate with the development team to come up with the most effective tests.
- Regularly communicate results with development, management and data science teams.
Your Hard Skills
- A degree in a numerically focussed degree discipline such as, Maths, Statistics, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Biological Sciences within the last 2 years.
- Experience in manipulating and analysing data in a commercial or academic setting.
- A record of outstanding problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of statistical testing and experiment design.
- Experience using programming languages such as Python and R for data analysis and visualisation.
- Experience manipulating data in SQL databases (desirable).
- Good communication skills through comprehensive reporting and presentations.
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply