Kyndryl Off Campus Recruitment Details:
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.
Job Profile: Customer Service Representative
Degree Required: Any degree
Batch Eligible: Any batch
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Hyderabad
Client satisfaction will be your ultimate goal in this role. As a customer service representative, you will be on the front line serving our customers. You’ll be the technical resource and point person interacting with clients, vendors, and senior management, to identify and resolve complex technical problems. If solving problems and helping others succeed excites you, let’s talk!
Your Role and Responsibilities :
- Advises and guides the client regarding the use of a broad range of products, offerings, and services.
- Following a standard call flow and problem handing processes (scripted or not scripted), they verify entitlement, perform problem determination, resolve, and close the problem, or route the incident record to the appropriate level of support.
- Using technical resources and tools, they support the client by answering questions and responding to client requirements.
- They utilize their product, technology, industry and/or services skills to identify problems which may be related to product installation, update, configuration, operations, or performance.
- They guide the client, advising on potential resolutions and their implementation, and play a key role in overall client satisfaction.
- Should be comfortable working in night shifts.
Who You Are
- Customer Service representative 1 who support client with level 1 queries.
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible Freshers are also considered.
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently to achieve effective and efficient results Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Excellent Communications skills.
- Apply Knowledge of ITIL.
- Apply Knowledge of Ticketing Tools.
- Perform Remote Takeover.
- Bachelor’s degree with good communication skills to understand and reciprocate the issues reported by the end users.
- Basic technical knowledge on how to troubleshoot the issues related to applications, Browser and hardware’s is an added advantage.
Apply Before the Link Expires for Kyndryl Off Campus Recruitment